Telehealth: Reaching patients where they are, during COVID-19 and beyond
In our newest issue of Next Now, industry experts discuss how critical telehealth strategies are in combating COVID-19. Through the pandemic’s onset, and into the beginning of recovery, telehealth has already proven to be a vital piece of many organizations’ care delivery, and this eMagazine highlights myriad aspects of developing the best strategy for achieving success in this new world of healthcare.
Topics covered in this eMagazine include:
• Telehealth becoming a mainstay for organizations moving forward and what it means for your organization
• Adopting technology platforms to strengthen virtual care best practices
• How clinicians can refine their “webside” manner
• The long-term effects telehealth will have on patient safety beat practices
• How one organization uses telehealth to reach LGBT patients where they are and provide the specific care they need
Read the entire issue now.