CHICAGO, Jan. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — Allscripts (Nasdaq: MDRX) announced today that it will report its financial results for the three months ended December 31, 2010 after the stock market closes on Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Allscripts management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company’s earnings and other information at 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time on the same day.
More Details on the Call
The Allscripts earnings announcement will be distributed via PR Newswire immediately after the market closes on February 15, 2011. The press release also will be available on the company’s website at https://investor.allscripts.com/.
To listen to the conference call, participants may log onto https://www.allscripts.com/. Participants are encouraged to log onto the website approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call to download and install any necessary software. Participants also may access the conference call by dialing (877) 303-0543 (toll free in the U.S.) or (973) 935-8787 (international) and requesting Conference ID #37841672.
A replay of the call will be available two hours after the conclusion of the call, for a period of two weeks, at https://www.allscripts.com/ or by calling (800) 642-1687 or (706) 645-9291 – Conference ID #37841672.
(Minimum requirements to listen to the call online are: Microsoft Windows Media Player software, an Internet connection, and speakers or earphones. Windows Media Player is free to download at http://windowsmedia.com/download/download.asp).
Upcoming Investor Presentations
Allscripts will present at the following upcoming investor events:
- February 22, 2011 at the William Blair/Raymond James 2011 HIMSS Booth Tour, to be held at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
- March 1, 2011 at the Oppenheimer 3rd Annual Healthcare Information Technology 1-on-1 Conference, to be held at the Oppenheimer Executive Conference Center, New York
- March 2, 2011 at the 2011 Citi Global Healthcare Conference, to be held at The New York Hilton, New York
- March 3, 2011 at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, to be held at the Palace Hotel, San Francisco
- March 7, 2011 at the Raymond James 32nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference, to be held at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando
- March 15, 2011 at the 2011 Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference, to be held at the Loews Miami Hotel, Miami
The presentations may be accessed live or as archived files at https://investor.allscripts.com/.
Allscripts (Nasdaq: MDRX) provides innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. The company’s clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions for hospitals, physicians and post-acute organizations are the essential technologies that enable a connected community of health. To learn more about Allscripts, please visit https://www.allscripts.com/, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
SOURCE Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.