New Supplier Documentation
- Open and Enable Macros
- Complete the "Business Information" tab.
- Compile the documentation requested on the "Documentation" tab.
- Answer the questions in all remaining tabs by selecting Yes, No or N/A from the drop-down menu. Use the "Additional Information" field to provide any pertinent information and an explanation is required for "N/A" responses.
- Disable Macros
- Upload into Allscripts TSM with all supporting documentation
- Copies of any relevant contracts (EULA, MSA, Consulting Agreement, et al.)
- All documents in the prior section(s) and:
SOC 2, Type 2 or other third-party audit report(s)
- Privacy & Security Policies, Procedures, and details on how employees are trained on those policies and procedures.
Software suppliers (additionally)
- Vulnerability Scans
- Penetration Tests
- Partner Security Questionnaire (this will be through Allscripts TSM – you will receive an email upon review of your Registration information)
All documents in the prior section(s) and:
- Information Security Policy
- Confidentiality and Security Agreement
- Encryption Standards for Public Cloud Environments
Discover how, together, we can expand the possibilities at your own organisation today—all through the power of Allscripts partnership, solutions and services.