Connecting physician groups for better patient care at Holston Medical Group
HMG had the vision to form an accountable care organization (ACO) but needed a way to normalize the data from various electronic health records (EHRs), so all caregivers had access to complete patient care histories.
Allscripts helped HMG:
- Earn $7.2 million in value-based payments in 2015*
Founding member of Qualuable Medical Professionals (ACO):
- Recognized as one of the top-performing ACOs in the U.S.
- Generated $40 million in shared savings, earning net payment of $19 million (for performance years 2013, 2014 and 2015)
- 91.67% of primary care physicians met Meaningful Use requirements in 2015, better than the national mean of 76.22%
Helped launch OnePartner HIE Community Record, which enabled members to achieve:
- 20% increase in risk score
- 5% increase in quality score
- 12% increase in net revenue