Allscripts Practice Management
Frequently Asked Questions
The Financial Platform includes both Allscripts Practice Management and Payerpath, Allscripts integrated clearinghouse. Allscripts Practice Management is fully integrated with the Practice Fusion EHR.
Allscripts is with you every step of the way to ensure that a patient’s continuum of care is consistent from start to finish. When a patient presents, registration will occur in Practice Fusion. The patient will be immediately available in Allscripts Practice Management eliminating the need for dual patient registration. Charge and Scheduling information are also passed from Practice Fusion to Allscripts PM, allowing organizations the ability to seamlessly navigate and process patients while checking eligibility through our integrated system, and ultimately process clean claims for services rendered.
Allscripts PM is the most robust Practice Management System on the market today. With intuitive design and unparalleled integration with our Payerpath EDI Clearinghouse services, organizations partner with an industry leader that understands today's ever-changing healthcare landscape, while seamlessly integrating with your Practice Fusion Clinical Solution.
Points of integration:
- When a patient presents, registration will occur in Practice Fusion
- The Patient will be immediately available in APM upon save, eliminating the need for dual patient registration
- Front desk staff will use Practice Fusion to scheduled patients to see the provider
- Once scheduled the appointment will then be available in the APM
- This ensures all appointments exist in the APM for charge reconciliation
- When the provider completed the encounter in Practice Fusion and fills out the Superbill, they will mark “Ready for biller” – this will prompt the interface to send the superbill to APM for billing
- The voucher is billed out from APM
It includes unlimited claims, unlimited real-time remits, Knowledge Source Pro, Code Check, and live-time Allscripts PM Integrated Insurance Eligibility checking.