How integrated apps have shifted expectations in managing documents
The health care IT market has witnessed significant growth in recent years due to an increased demand for improving patient care and with that, a huge increase in patient documentation. The Allscripts Developer Program has hundreds of apps to help our clients, and those that focus on streamlining manual process or making existing workflows more efficient are especially popular. InDxLogic, has been providing health information management solutions to meet these demands since 2006.
InDxLogic’s HIM platform automatically indexes patient documents. Documents are now in the right patient’s chart, named correctly, with the right date of service and without duplications. This can help patients to receive better and more efficient care from providers. With the speed and accuracy of the InDxLogic HIM platform, providers can consistently experience greater accuracy and faster availability of patient documents.
- eFax management tools that make it easier to prep unstructured eFaxes
- Index documents automatically
- Tag a document to an order automatically
- Route documents to correct healthcare personnel and chart
- Detect duplicate documents to eliminate multiple documents to the chart
- Evaluate objectively Management reporting of the scanning and indexing process
- Improve operational efficiency significantly
Dawn Buckley, RN, a customer of InDXLogic and COO of South County Internal Medicine in Rhode Island, says it best, “InDxLogic has done everything they said it would. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with their various teams to ensure our success with their product.”
If your practice is spending more time than you would like scanning and indexing documents to include in the patient record, learn more about InDxLogic and find out how this solution can help your organization by attending our app of the month webinar on Sept 27 at 1pm ET.