Building a healthier community with Sarasota Memorial's EHR Program
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is making significant investments to automate all inpatient and outpatient medical records across our system. Over the next few years, the way we collect, view, share and manage patient information will drastically change and improve the efficiency and quality of care delivered throughout our region.
Together with our affiliated private practice physicians, we can continue to strengthen the quality of care throughout our region by utilizing EHR technology to automate inpatient and outpatient records in all medical settings, including our hospitals and ambulatory clinics.
As part of this effort, we are committed to helping you and all our private-practice colleagues select the right health care technology solution for your practice, allowing you to take advantage of the $44,000+ being offered to you by the federal government.
The Community EHR offer is a key strategy for Sarasota Memorial Health Care System.
Our specific goals include:
- Making Sarasota Memorial your preferred health care partner
- Facilitating coordination of care and communication across practitioners
- Connecting patients and practitioners in the community
- More effectively managing entire continuum of care across practitioners and care setting
- Providing a solution certified for Meaningful Use requirements
- Preparing physicians for automated clinical workflow to optimize efficiency