Allscripts ePrescribe Integrated is based on a workflow that is widely considered the most comprehensive yet easy-to-use solution available. We are the trusted industry leader in electronic prescribing with more than 10 years of experience and 100,000 users. In addition, Allscripts is more than an electronic prescribing vendor. We are health care technology company whose vision is an open, connected community of health. We know how to connect to non-Allscripts solutions and bring that experience to you.
With ePrescribe Integrated, you will realize all of the benefits and capabilities of electronic prescribing, as if it was inherently developed within your EHR workflow.
- Send prescriptions electronically via the internet, or any IOS-enabled device
- Receive renewal pharmacy refill requests electronically
- View the most up-to-date patient medication histories sourced from our connected pharmacy benefit managers
- See the most cost-effective options for medication treatments
- Have access to the patient’s medication formulary
- Receive notifications regarding potential drug-drug, drug-food and drug-allergy interactions
- Verify your patients’ eligibility
- Provide your patients access to cost-savings programs with electronic coupons
- Live customer support to assist with issues as they arise
- The ability to electronically populate patient demographic information through an interface to your practice management system
- Premium medication research library to include new medications
- Electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS)
- Allscript eAuth, which supports electronic prior authorization of medication integrated into your EHR workflow
Reliable and cost effective integration through web portal access or at the API level Flexibility of our API allow you to choose the best integrated workflow for an optimal provider experience, including branding support Experienced integration engineering team works directly with your development team to assure a predictable implantation that helps you attain your defined goals Dedicated account manager helps develop and drive an integration plan that supports your resource availability and business needs
You’ve invested in an EHR. You and your providers are happy with it. The cost of developing and connecting an e-prescribing workflow is significant. Leverage our expertise – we already have the pharmacy and PBM connections, the content for interaction alerting, and a leading workflow. We know how to integrate – your providers may not even realize they’re using a product from a different company.
To learn more about how you can benefit from a fully integrated electronic prescribing solution, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.