Allscripts Referral Management
Allscripts Referral Management allows home health agencies, hospice agencies, and post-acute care facilities track all patient referrals in a single system. Organizations automatically receive and respond to referrals from hospitals, enter referrals from non-electronic sources, and collect important marketing information.
Referrals can be accepted within minutes instead of days or hours and receiving referrals automatically eliminates missed or delayed referrals. Allscripts Referral Management also automatically transfers hospital referral information into Allscripts Homecare, saving 10-15 minutes per referral!
Allscripts Referral Management’s suite of solutions includes:
- Allscripts Referral Management™ -- allows organizations to track all patient referrals in a single system. Customers automatically receive and respond to referrals from hospitals, enter referrals from non-electronic sources and collect important marketing information. Customers enhance their market presence, streamline the intake process and achieve sales and census management goals.
- Allscripts Referral Management Discharge Planning™ -- combines the powerful Allscripts Referral Management solution with these additional features:
- Discharge Planning: Post-acute care customers use Allscripts to send referrals to the next appropriate level of care
- Assessments: Assessment data can be added to the patient record that is configurable by the organization and can be included with the referrals
- Tasking: Personnel manage the tasks involved in the intake process
- Business Documents: Users generate business letters and documents
- Referral Work List: Admit patients right from the referral work list eliminating manual entry and helping to retain key data
- Allscripts Mobile Referral Management™ -- extends referral access to a web-enabled cell phone. It is the ideal solution for intake personnel or liaisons in the field as it allows them to receive, review and respond to referrals from their mobile device.
- Core System Integration -- automatically transfer hospital referral information into back-office clinical and financial systems. This allows the re-use of patient demographic, financial and clinical data and eliminates the re-keying of referral information
Allscripts Referral Management facilitates the referral process and allows organizations to:
- Receive referrals automatically, eliminating missed or delayed referrals
- Automatic notification of referral activity by pager, cell phone, or email
- Manage all referrals through the sales process
- Track approval process
- Increase accuracy and speed of referral processing
- Eliminate manual re-entry of referral data, saving 10-15 minutes per referral
- Re-use data collected during the patient's stay at the previous level of care: demographic, insurance, and clinical information
- Improve patient service and satisfaction
- Market online to Allscripts referral sources and monitor effectiveness of marketing activities
- Increase visibility to referral sources in the Allscripts database
- Generate comprehensive reports
When it comes to ensuring proper continuity of care for patients, the timely and accurate processing of referrals is critical. With Allscripts, you can receive and respond instantly to electronic patient referrals; therefore, enhancing your market presence, streaming the intake process and achieving sales and census management goals.