Humedica Minedshare is a SaaS-based solution that brings together healthcare information to facilitate treatment effectiveness, cost and outcomes analysis, through comparative analytics and benchmarking.
The platform assists healthcare providers with the transition to value-based care by assembling, standardizing and analyzing clinical, operational and financial data then using comparative analytics and benchmarking to drive organizational improvement.
- Utilized in more than 1,000 leading ambulatory clinics and 100 hospitals
- Used by over 20,000 physicians
Features and Functionality
- Applies sophisticated techniques to mine, standardize, and aggregate clinical, financial and administrative data from different IT systems (including sources outside Allscripts) into a single view of the patient across the continuum to support population health.
- Provides advanced analytics to define appropriate patient cohorts, treatment pathways, outcomes, and outreach opportunities to help you focus on those patients at high risk of high cost preventable outcomes.
- Facilitates comparative analytics and benchmarking by aggregating data into a single, standard clinical nomenclature which is critical to demonstrating the relative performance of organizations seeking to optimize their value based contracts.
- Being Cloud-based and Service-based enables organizations to leverage vast economies of scale when tackling the cost and technical challenges of cleaning, normalizing and validating clinical data.
Cornerstone Health Care, a multidisciplinary physician practice with over 290 doctors, used Humedica Minedshare to launch a Diabetic-centered patient identification program. Utilizing a high-risk diabetes cohort and the newly created outreach programs, they were able to identify 2,000 high-risk patients, schedule 600 visits via Care Coordinators, achieve 90 percent appointment show rate and identify $250,000 of new revenue.