Sunrise Radiology™ is a comprehensive radiology information system (RIS) that promotes increased productivity, faster turnaround times, and more effective clinical decision-making through a feature-rich, end-to-end radiology workflow.
The Web-based system works seamlessly with the Sunrise Clinical Manager™ clinical information solution to provide radiologists with complete access to real-time clinical patient information as they interpret and prepare reports. Diagnostic reports are synced automatically with the clinical record, enhancing Electronic Health Record benefits by enabling physicians to act quickly on the results, dramatically improving radiology departments’ service levels.
The solution promotes efficient, scalable, paperless management of radiology departments from end-to-end — from electronic ordering, to scheduling and reception, to technologist worklists and radiologist reporting. A single sign-on provides convenient access from any Internet-enabled PC to all functionality and clinical information from one application for centralized workflow management, for a single or multi-site organization.
Advanced functionality for maximum productivity
Sunrise Radiology features unique embedded capabilities that enhance efficiency and enable radiology departments to accommodate growing volumes of exams without adding resources, contributing to increased revenue capture and optimum speed. The solution’s functionality includes:
- Speech recognition and digital dictation for fast reporting with lessened dependence on transcriptionists
- Embedded mammography tracking, streamlining reporting to facilitate your organization’s compliance with the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)
- Seamless interface with picture and archiving communications systems (PACS), including Sunrise PACS and PACS solutions from other vendors
- Paperless document generation, document scanning and management for more efficient department flow and complete, accurate recordkeeping
- Electronic signature capture to accelerate patient check-in and improve compliance
- Easy-to-use annotation tools built in for convenient interpretation and reporting from a single application
- Centralized workflow with local personalization for organizations with multiple sites