Sunrise Laboratory™ helps high-volume hospital laboratories save time and money and perform better by automating their workflow from end to end, with decision-making and reporting driven by real-time clinical information.
Laboratory departments face increasing regulatory requirements, more cost pressures, and the need to meet clinical service levels and maintain patient and physician satisfaction despite growing volumes of work. With fully automated workflow and support for multi-departmental laboratories integrated into one system, Sunrise Laboratory helps labs maximize throughput, decrease turnaround time, capture more revenue, and improve quality and compliance through highly configurable business logic that adapts to the necessary workflows.
An integrated solution for optimum results
Unlike many other laboratory management solutions on the market, Sunrise Laboratory inherently includes support for advanced laboratory technologies and practices, such as anatomic pathology rather than interfacing with third-party modules.
- Streamline processes, increasing efficiency and accuracy with common business rules and highly configurable workflows.
- Promote centralized management, improving performance and turn around times with the ability to monitor bottlenecks through the Laboratory Status Board.
- Drive productivity, with sophisticated analytics and reporting tools embedded in the solution.
- Improve care coordination and quality, with real-time patient information available as results are processed and analyzed through shared access to Sunrise Clinicals.
- Improve accuracy and quality of results, with automated quality control monitors and alerts informing laboratory personnel to potential errors or omissions.
- Promote patient safety, through complete specimen management which includes electronic collection lists, positive patient ID at the bedside, and specimen frequency tracking.
Feature-rich laboratory management, including:
- Supply inventory management
- Integrated dictation
- Integrated image capture and scanning
- Enhanced antibiotic reporting
- Antibiogram reporting for microbiology
- Synoptic reporting for anatomic pathology
- Microbiology, histology and cytology order processes
- GPS courier and phlebotomy tracking
- Critical data tabulation for epidemiology and bio-surveillance