It's All About Outcomes
Sunrise from Allscripts provides organizations with the technology to achieve world-class outcomes including operational efficiencies, improved financial performance and better patient care.
- Orlando Health improved patient safety using the Sunrise CPOE solution to support earlier identification of septic patients, decreasing the relative risk of mortality by 25%
- Summa Health System improved quality of life for stroke patients by demonstrating 36% fewer readmissions and an 8% reduction in length of stay by using a stroke order set
- Blessing Hospital has delivered quality outcomes that even the Joint Commission has recognized after achieving 90% CPOE adoption in 90 days
- Hear directly from users and view more outcomes
The Leading Choice for Hospitals
Sunrise from Allscripts enables better outcomes because it is setting the standard for the adoption, utilization, connection and innovation of clinical solutions at leading hospitals and health systems.
Adoption - The Largest Footprint in Healthcare
Allscripts solutions are used by the largest connected community of clients in healthcare including 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals, and 10,000 post-acute care organizations. Plus, Allscripts clients rank among the top organizations in the nation and make up 86% of America's Best Hospitals on the 2010 Honor Roll from U.S. News & World Report.
See the list of Allscripts clients on the 2010 Honor Roll from U.S. News & World Report
The list of Allscripts clients on the 2010 Honor Roll from U.S. News & World Report
Utilization - #1 in Physician CPOE Usage
For the eighth straight year, Allscripts has the largest percentage of its clients using CPOE than any other vendor1. This type of utilization helps capture the information necessary to improve patient care and meet Meaningful Use. And you can get there in months, not years, with our proven Speed to Value™ implementation approach.
1 KLAS CPOE Digest reports
See the chart that displays how Allscripts (formerly Eclipsys) leads the industry in CPOE usage
The chart that displays how Allscripts (formerly Eclipsys) leads the industry in CPOE usage
Connection - Connect Your Organization and Your Community
True coordination of care for a patient encompasses every clinician, both inside and outside your organization. When multiple systems can share data, it’s easier to access information and make better-informed care decisions.
- In your organization: Our integrated ambulatory, acute, and post-acute platform provides you a single solution. Plus, our open architecture platform and Helios by Allscripts™ platform connects third-party devices and applications, enhancing physician satisfaction without disrupting current workflows and simplifying data integration.
- In your community: Connect to our network of over 50,000 physician practices and 10,000 post-acute care organizations, and even connect to other non-Allscripts entites in your community. Learn more about Allscripts Community Solutions.
Innovation - Breakthrough Product and Process Innovation
Our innovative, open platform powers Sunrise from Allscripts so that it seamlessly integrates with third-party applications. And with our advanced platform for smart phones, you can access clinical decision-making power anytime, anywhere.
- Coordinated: You get enhanced evidence-based care coordination workflows that connect documentation, orders, patient problems, and care planning – in a highly intuitive user interface.
- Complete: Sunrise is a complete set of applications for acute care, ambulatory care, post acute care, referral management, analytics, and decision support.