Allscripts Care Management
A fully-integrated, web-based solution, Allscripts Care Management simplifies and consolidates utilization management, discharge planning,outpatient care management, documentation integrity, quality management and risk management. Providing a single worklist for all care management processes, the Allscripts system transforms the administrative process for hospitals and post-acute care facilities. With Allscripts Care Management, your organization can generate higher revenues by improving communication, efficiency and transitions of care.
Allscripts Care Management’s suite of software products gives you the flexibility to select the functionality you need and tailor the application to maximize the value of your care management program both in the hospital and across the continuum of care.
The suite includes:
- Allscripts UM for utilization management
- Allscripts DP for discharge planning
- Allscripts Care Director for outpatient care management
- Allscripts DI for documentation integrity
- Allscripts QLink for quality and risk management.
- Allscripts Ad Hoc Reporting for custom reports, dashboards and scorecards
Allscripts Care Management is not only flexible and easy to use, but as Application Service Provider (ASP) solution, the system can be installed quickly – in as little as 90 days – and efficiently with minimal IT support. Offering maximum connectivity, Allscripts Care Management’s integrated communication tools streamline the exchange of patient data with most other software systems, payers and post-acute care facilities, without the need for third party tools, systems or fax servers.
- Connect to in-house systems: Expert in interfacing to in-house registration/ADT and clinical systems, with over 600 live interfaces, including exchange of demographic and clinical data with numerous HIS systems, home health and care management systems (including McKesson, IDX. Cerner, SoftMed, Siemens, Meditech, etc.).
- Connect the entire care team: Leverages automation to build high performance care teams with tools to drive patient engagement, fill gaps with care coordination, integrate actionable reporting, and improve the quality of workflows across all care settings.
- Connect to care guidelines: Provides quality patient care by integrating McKesson InterQual criteria and Milliman Care Guidelines.
- Connect to quality and process measures: Supports data collection for JCAHO and CMS quality measurement programs that improve the quality of care and positively affect outcomes.
- Connect to payers: Automatic connection with the nation’s payers and post acute care community, cutting length of stay and increasing throughput, reimbursement and staff efficiency.
- Connect to post-acute care facilities: Largest national provider database of over 112,000 post-acute resources, providing many resources for patient placement regionally and nationally.
- Connect to providers: Delivers over 6 million referrals annually to more than 50,000 providers across all 50 states.
- Connect to patient safety events: Seamless, bi-directional integration with Quantros SRM™ for incident workflow management, alerts, reporting and analysis. SRM supports NPSG and Never Event reporting and is designed to provide decision support for interventions to reduce the frequency of serious, preventable events.
Our commitment to quality patient care and improving organization’s revenues is why over 950 hospitals are now using Allscripts Care Management. Our clients have discovered that Allscripts Care Management truly is their partner in improving their care processes. Our customer support staff is available 24x7 and includes clinical specialists with the expertise to answer all your questions. We drive customer issues throughout the organization to ensure prompt, accurate resolution.
Join the Allscripts family and take advantage of the power of the Internet to transcend organizational boundaries and deliver crucial patient information where it's needed, when it's needed.