ACTioN for Life Sciences
Life sciences companies are challenged to find well-organized and experienced research sites that contain the specific patient population they are interested in studying. When this is achieved, they conduct their clinical trials and research projects more rapidly and efficiently. Today, life sciences companies rely on a site’s past experience and self-reported abilities to recruit the patient population under study. Working together with life sciences companies and our medical groups who are involved in research, Allscripts has developed a product, Allscripts RecruitAssistTM, to help automate this otherwise time-intensive and imprecise process of site identification.
- Rapidly encodes clinical trial inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Queries a centralized data warehouse containing patient data that originates at Allscripts EHR medical groups (de-identified and HIPAA-compliant)
- Searches key patient demographic and clinical data: age, gender, diagnosis, medication, laboratory results, vital signs, and symptoms
- Generates reports about the patient population and site such as PI specialty and research experience for certain disease areas
- Directly connects you with sites that contain the appropriate patient population and PI specialty
- Sites utilize software tools to help with patient recruitment such as targeted recruitment lists
- Quarterly research forums and other educational opportunities are available to all sites
Learn more about RecruitAssist
If you are a pharmaceutical company or CRO interested in learning more about Allscripts RecruitAssist and how we could help you with site identification and patient recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.