The Leader in Electronic Prescribing
Sending prescriptions electronically is the smart way to reduce time, paper and other costs associated with manually writing prescriptions. With Allscripts ePrescribe Deluxe, your practice can streamline operations while better serving patients.
As the nation's largest ePrescribing provider, nearly 100,000 physicians and prescribers across the country trust Allscripts to safely and securely deliver their patients' prescriptions. Allscripts provides the most current technology and functionality such as electronic prescribing of controlled substances and electronic prior authorization.
- Electronically prescribe controlled substances
- MU 2 Modular Certified
- Avoid Medicare penalties CMS eRx Penalty
- ePA -electronic prior authorizations
- Web-based access with no downloading or new hardware required
- Capability to ePrescribe directly from your iPhone® or mobile device
- Improved patient safety with instant drug interaction checks, dosage levels, adverse reaction checks and duplicate therapy checks
- Patient information import with the ability to upload data from file or free interface from any Allscripts PM
- One-click access to best drug reference library on the market
- On-demand print center with one-click prescription printing (i.e. DEA), plus you can print up to four prescriptions at once on a single sheet
Contact support for answers to your questions.
Training and integration with free webinars and tutorials, as well as an option to participate in live training sessions.
Cost-efficient payment options for physician practices of all sizes.
Fast and Easy Registration
You must be the prescribing provider to register online. A DEA license and state license number, your NPI number and any associated expiration dates are required. A few simple questions must be verified by the prescribing provider only. Other users can be added later.
CMS – Center for Medicare and Medicaid
Box: Do you need a market leading ePrescribe solution to embed in your EHR? Integrate a market leading ePrescribe solution from Allscripts.
- Meaningful Use makes it an imperative to offer electronic prescribing
- Allscripts provides the continuous regulation and functional evolutions of the solution ensuring your time and resources are utilized the way you want them
- NY State law mandates all eRX by 3/2015 which will trigger immediate action to adopt eRx
- EPCS – electronic prescribing of controlled substances. Currently Generally Available (GA). Over 150 practices registered.
- ePA -electronic prior authorizations. Allscripts direct connects with largest Payers, most cost effective solution compared to Surescripts alternative
- Low cost solution for small EHRs to ‘outsource’ eRx to stay in market
Box: Do you need an integrated subscription based EHR with integrated ePrescribe?
Allscripts Hosting Solution for Professional Suite is a cloud-based offering that facilitates anywhere, anytime EHR, PM and surround solution access. It alleviates the burden of managing a complex IT infrastructure and allows you to turn your focus back where it belongs – patient care. Contact an inside sales representative for more details at email@example.com