Find out what’s happening across Allscripts
Healthcare IT is transforming healthcare delivery. Allscripts clients, partners and employees are leading the way. We strive to share timely news about how our community is making a difference in health care, so you can be up to speed every day.
- Gain Insight with Predictive Analytics, For The Record, October 1, 2016
Harnessing the power of Big Data drives better outcomes and may reduce errors.
- The Ongoing Struggle to Get Actionable Genomic Data to the Point of Care, Healthcare Informatics, October 26, 2016
Health systems focus on data integration, decision support, and clinical workflow.
- Why Being Open is Critical to the Future of Health IT and Patient Health, HIT Leaders & News, October 26, 2016
Healthcare IT is really a team sport; it’s a collective effort and everyone has a role to play.
- Allscripts Subsidiary 2bPrecise Looks to Move Precision Medicine Cloud Platform into Neonatal Care, GenomeWeb, November 2, 2016
2bPrecise, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, is working on expanding its platform to include ontologies for pediatric genomic and clinical data that would allow the resource to be used in the context of neonatal care.
- Open APIs, Use Cases Driving Interoperability at Allscripts, Health IT Interoperability, November 21, 2016
Without use cases, inroads in advancing healthcare interoperability are unlikely to benefit either providers or patients.
- New Acquisition Broadens Allscripts’ Reach in Australia, Becker’s Hospital Review, December 5, 2016
With a new acquisition, health IT vendor Allscripts is expanding its reach in Australia.
- Why the Future of HIT Requires a Collaborative Approach to Development, For the Record, December 10, 2016
Much like health care itself, HIT is most effective when collaborative. No single company can address all challenges, but we can advance more quickly if we work together.
- 5 Tips for Interoperability Success in an Era of Partnership, Hospitals & Health Networks, December 13, 2016
Addressing new challenges for integrating clinical data post-merger.
- Demo Shows FHIR can Enable Exchange of Patient Med Information, Health Data Management, December 14, 2016
Allscripts successfully demonstrated use of the FHIR data exchange standard to import data into electronic health records systems, then enable healthcare consumers to access a consolidated list of their medications.
- ONC Celebrates FHIR-Powered Interoperability Demonstrations, Health IT Interoperability, December 14, 2016
The ability of health IT standard FHIR to enable data aggregation form disparate health IT systems was on display at a recent event outside the nation’s capital.
Photo Requests: Concetta DiFranco